- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- All students born after 1956 without laboratory evidence of disease must have had 2 doses of MMR at least 28 days apart with the first dose given after 12 months of age.
- If the student has never been immunized, two injections of the vaccine, at least 28 days apart, are required.
- Evidence of at least a single dose of Tdap for all students aged 11-64 is required.
- In the absence of proof of immunization, Tdap can be administered regardless of interval since the last tetanus-diphtheria toxoid-containing vaccine.
- Adults should receive decennial Td boosters, beginning 10 years after receiving Tdap.
- Meningitis Vaccination
- Students under the age of 21 years must provide proof of immunization against meningococcal meningitis (Menactra, Menveo, or Menomune) since turning 16 years of age even if a vaccine dose was given at an earlier age.
- The booster dose can be administered any time after the 16th birthday.
- Tuberculosis Screening
- Proof of tuberculosis screening within the last 6 months must be provided.
- Acceptable proof includes a PPD (skin test), or a Quantiferon (blood test).
- Individuals with a history of a reactive Tuberculin skin test or blood test must provide a current chest x-ray (taken since their last positive TB test but within three months prior to enrollment or visiting), indicating that the person is free of active tuberculosis.
- If the individual has initiated or completed medical treatment for a positive skin or blood test, they are encouraged to provide documentation of such treatment.
- Individuals with a positive TB screening test should complete the TB Questionnaire, submit it to Student Health Services, and consult the Student Health Services TB Testing Policy to view the required follow-up.
쉽게 설명해주시면 감사하겠습니다.