밑에 UFL 재료과 포스팅보고, 저도 얼렁 가서 해봤는데, 시스템 오류가 있는지 전 ID하고 제 이름하고 일치하지 않는다고 나와서, 메일 보냈더니... 아래의 이 답장이 왔습니다...ㅠ
Congratulations, you have been accepted into the MS program in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Florida for the Fall 2007 term. Admission to the PhD program is highly competitive. Your application is sufficient to be admitted into our Master’s program only. At this time, there is no room in our PhD program. This is one of the finest Departments in the world and we are sure you will help improve our program. Fall 2007 classes begin August 23, 2007.
• In view of your outstanding credentials, you have been selected to receive a College of Engineering Achievement Award for New Engineering Graduate Students.
• This offer includes a partial tuition waiver for up to 30 semester credit hours, which must be taken within the two years after the date of your initial enrollment.
• Based on the 2006-2007 estimated fee schedule tuition and fees for out-of-state students is $915.00 per credit hour. You will pay $525.00 per credit hour and your achievement award will pay $390.00 per credit hour.
• The savings and total value of the achievement award over the life of a 30 credit hour Master’s program will be approximately $11,700.00.
• A condition of this award is that no other University support (e.g., assistantship, fellowship, scholarship) is permitted while receiving the Achievement Award.
• In addition, you will be required to maintain 9 credit hours (Fall and Spring) and 6 credits hours (Summer). Failure to maintain appropriate registration will result in the cancellation of this award.
• You must maintain a 3.0 GPA as a graduate student.
• The Graduate School’s Graduate orientation begins Thursday, August 16, 2007. Please plan for your arrival prior to this date.
박사로 지원했는데, 이렇게도 어드미션이 오는군요. 석사를 또 할 자신은 정말 없고, 무엇보다 돈이 너무 아깝네요. 가고 싶은 학교였는데, 차라리 리젝을 줬으면, 깔끔하게 포기할텐데~;;; 예전 포스팅 보니깐, 이런식으로 어드미션 받고, 어떻게 어떻게해서 박사로 바꿔서 가신분도 계신거 같은데... 혹시나 해서 정말 그럴 가능성이 있는지 고수님들께 여쭤봅니다.
잘된다 해도 지금으로서는 어차피 처음에는 장학금이 없을꺼 같아서, 거의 마음 접었지만, 그래도 너무 궁금해서... 답변 부탁드릴께요.