Answer the questions below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
1. What is the student writing his thesis on?
2. Where did the student do his first degree?
3. What language did the student take two semesters of?
4. How many years did it take for the student to become proficient in Korean?
5. What percent of the student’s thesis sources have to be in Korean?
Complete the sentences below.
Choose NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER from the dialogue for each answer.
Write your answers in boxes 6-10 on your answer sheet.
6. The library has a foreign language collection on the …… storey dedicated to materials that faculty and students have collected over the years.
7. The student’s university has a total of …….. partner universities in Korea.
8. The university partnerships were established to ………….
9. The librarian will have her contacts at partner universities send any relevant materials through the …………..
10. Most universities get back to search requests within ………….