Choose NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER from the dialogue for each answer.
Write your answers in boxes 1-5 on your answer sheet.
1. Why is the tourist in the city?
2. What city is the tourist visiting?
3. What kind of tour does the man prefer?
4. How often are the tours offered?
5. For up to how long may tour participants be walking at one time?
Complete the table below.
Choose NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Write your answers in boxes 6-10 on your answer sheet.
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Seniors: 8 $........
11 a.m. to 7. ………
*9. ………. is not included in the cost of the tour.
Participants must meet guides at 10. ………… Try to be there 15 minutes in advance of the start of the tour.