Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
1. In what area does the radio station broadcast?
A. El Paso
2. What was Cindy Long NOT responsible for 12 years ago?
A. Starting up JAM-JAM radio station
B. Securing funds for equipment and costs
C. Inviting local bands to play music at school
3. What is the name of their most popular show?
A. Request Jam
B. Country Jam
C. Sack Lunch Jam
4. Who manages the recorded public relations announcements?
A. Production Department
B. DJ Twang
C. Promotions Department
5. What is the name of the live concert held on-campus every third Friday?
A. Sack Lunch Jam
B. Face Jam
C. Buy Your Books Jam
Questions 6 - 10
Do the following statements agree with the information given in the listening passage?
In the blanks for questions 6-10 enter
TRUE if the statement agrees with the information
FALSE if the statement contradicts the information
NOT GIVEN if there is no information on this
6. The station’s blog has six editors.
7. The station is located in Union Hall.
8. Tom Bradley airs news and sports updates five times a day.
9. The mascot of the football team is a cowboy.
10. Applications for jobs at the station can be downloaded from their website.