Answer the questions below.
Choose NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS from the passage for each answer.
Enter the answers for questions 1-5 in the blanks.
1. What program does the man want to apply for?
2. How many requirements are needed to graduate?
3. How long does the critical paper need to be in minimum?
4. How long does the program last?
5. On which floor are the studios for first year students located?
Do the following statements agree with the information given in the listening passage?
In the blanks for questions 6-10 write
TRUE if the statement agrees with the information
FALSE if the statement contradicts the information
NOT GIVEN if there is no information on this
6. The student must submit photos of his paintings with his application.
7. The program has four fulltime professors.
8. The student only needs to turn in the paintings to complete the application.
9. The application deadline is March 1st.
10. Five new students are admitted to the program each year.